Our Services & Repairs
- Car, Light & Heavy Duty Truck; Repairs & Services
- General & Scheduled Maintenance
- Exhaust Systems Diagnosis and Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Tune-ups
- Brakes, Tires, & Oil Changes
- State Motor Vehicle Inspections and Federal DOT Inspections
- 24 Hour Towing Services
- Shuttle Services within Cape Girardeau city limits
- Maintenance Records for the life of our business, or how long you own your car
We can maintain fleet services & repairs for your organization in a timely and cost effective manner. At Seyer’s we strive to do things right the first time.
24 Hr Towing Services
Now offering 24-hr towing & roadside assistance services.
We offer a free shuttle service within the Cape Girardeau city limits. Available Monday through Wednesday 8am through 12. while your vehicle is being serviced with us.
Motor Vehicle Inspection
- A Missouri Motor Vehicle Inspection may be required for one to get there vehicle registered in Missouri. If the vehicle is 6 years old, it needs an inspection done every year to two years depending on how many years one buys. An IDOD – same cost – is required if a vehicle is bough out of state 10 Yrs old or Over 149,999 Miles.
- Many suggest to do a tire rotation every other oil change, or every 5,000 miles to help keep the wear on your tires even.
Tire Mount & Balance
A/C Service - Full R134a
- Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate & Recharge with R-134a & Test system performance.
- Re-program or update modules in the vehicle.
- Hook up to diagnostic equipment, on domestic vehicles, to read the codes & look at real time readings to diagnose what is going on with the vehicle.
A/C Service - Partial
- Recharged a/c system with Freon.
- with R134a Freon
- Transmission flush can smooth shifting, extends fluid life, conditions seals, prevents leaks, & expensive repairs. However, needs to be done on a schedule as regular maintenance.
Fuel Induction - Gas
- Improves Driveabilty, Reduces Emissions, Restores Horsepower, Cleans Fuel Injectors, Removes deposits from intake valves, & ports, Cleans air intake system & Cleans throttle body.
- Flushes entire brake system, Removes all of the old worn out oxidized and contaminated fluid from brake lines & master cylinder. Also we inspect system for leaks, corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish buildup, broken or rusted bleeder valves worn pads and rotors & air in the brake lines.
Power Steering Flush
- Desolves & suspends varnish build up & deposits, that form in the power steering system. Alleviates squeal, jerky feelings from steering wheel, prevents fluid leaks, & reduces wear.
Coolant FlushCoolant Flush
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
Call Us, in Cape Today!
Repair & Services:
Towing, engine tune-up, State & DOT Inspections, brake system, exhaust system, A/C & heating repair, electrical diagnosis and repair, general & scheduled maintenance. We have you covered, wheel-to-wheel.